- Energy Performance Certificates
- Free Legal Aid
- Funeral Plans
- Including extentions
- Non Residence Tax
- pools etc in your deeds.
- Publications by Orihuela Town Hall
- Register extentions, pools, garages etc. with rates office (Catastro).
- Sin categoría
- Spanish Ombudsman
- Take your builder to court.
- Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court.
- Victims of Domestic Violence.
- Visit With the Orihuela planning councilor
Monthly Archives: September 2012
A number of my clients have gone back to the U.K. and northern Europe and then sold their Spanish cars and or had them registered with U.K. plates. Then, to the surprise of all (or not) a road tax bill … Continue reading
There seems to be a lot of conflicting advice about if you need to change your U.K. driving licence for a Spanish Licence. If you are not a resident in Spain you do not need to change your driving licence … Continue reading
I had the opportunity to meet with Antonio Zapata (PSPV-PSOE) with a couple of concerned property owners this last week with the purpose of clarifying some of the rumours from diverse sources. In previous official statements & publications by the … Continue reading