- Energy Performance Certificates
- Free Legal Aid
- Funeral Plans
- Including extentions
- Non Residence Tax
- pools etc in your deeds.
- Publications by Orihuela Town Hall
- Register extentions, pools, garages etc. with rates office (Catastro).
- Sin categoría
- Spanish Ombudsman
- Take your builder to court.
- Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court.
- Victims of Domestic Violence.
- Visit With the Orihuela planning councilor
Monthly Archives: November 2011
This was published yesterday 17th November 2011 The councilors of the Town Planning department, Antonio Zapata & Antonia Moreno, respectively, have announced the new notification model for any illegal construction, which warns owners the obligation to return the property to … Continue reading
Just over recent months there has been a change in the procedure to the adjustment of title deeds. If you own a property in the country side and what is reflected in the deeds is not actually what you have … Continue reading
This is a translation of a publication by the Orihuela planning department on the 28/10/2011. Councilors of Project Planning and Urban Development, Antonia Moreno and Antonio Zapata, respectively, announced today that the Department of Planning has given approval to Reorganization Plan … Continue reading