- Energy Performance Certificates
- Free Legal Aid
- Funeral Plans
- Including extentions
- Non Residence Tax
- pools etc in your deeds.
- Publications by Orihuela Town Hall
- Register extentions, pools, garages etc. with rates office (Catastro).
- Sin categoría
- Spanish Ombudsman
- Take your builder to court.
- Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court.
- Victims of Domestic Violence.
- Visit With the Orihuela planning councilor
Category Archives: Free Legal Aid
In the town hall of most towns you will find a Ombudsman. The office or post where he is situated is called the Municipal Office of Consumer Information (OMIC). They are independent legal councilors in each municipality and have the … Continue reading
Steps to be taken if you are a victim of domestic Violence. If you are a victim of domestic violence here in Spain do not dispair there is help for you and the Spanish government are keen to help and … Continue reading
So far I have been able to get some information about how to attain free legal assistance from the school of lawyers in Orihuela. If you have taken the step of reporting the crime or case to the police or at the law … Continue reading