- Energy Performance Certificates
- Free Legal Aid
- Funeral Plans
- Including extentions
- Non Residence Tax
- pools etc in your deeds.
- Publications by Orihuela Town Hall
- Register extentions, pools, garages etc. with rates office (Catastro).
- Sin categoría
- Spanish Ombudsman
- Take your builder to court.
- Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court.
- Victims of Domestic Violence.
- Visit With the Orihuela planning councilor
Tag Archives: legal
The spanish government recently passed a bill that will require all existing homes in Spain that are for sale or rent to have an “energy performance certificate” from the 1st of June 2013. Once the new regulations have come into … Continue reading
Just over a month ago I visited the planning councilor of the Orihuela town hall (El Concejal de Urbanizmo de Orihuela Antonio Rodrigez Barbera) because I was concerned for the owners of a group of houses that were illegally built and the residents were … Continue reading
So far I have been able to get some information about how to attain free legal assistance from the school of lawyers in Orihuela. If you have taken the step of reporting the crime or case to the police or at the law … Continue reading