- Energy Performance Certificates
- Free Legal Aid
- Funeral Plans
- Including extentions
- Non Residence Tax
- pools etc in your deeds.
- Publications by Orihuela Town Hall
- Register extentions, pools, garages etc. with rates office (Catastro).
- Sin categoría
- Spanish Ombudsman
- Take your builder to court.
- Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court.
- Victims of Domestic Violence.
- Visit With the Orihuela planning councilor
Tag Archives: help
Recently I have had a number of people ask me if the Energy Proficiency certificate needs to be Visado. The answer to this is no, it is not required by law any notary or land registry will verify this to … Continue reading
When you purchase a new property inSpain it is the responsibility of the builder to supply the electricity connections and water connection. If the property is a resale then the service connections should under normal conditions still be connected and … Continue reading
Unfortunately many are suffering the consequence of bad administration on behalf of a solicitor that has been paid do a certain job, but it has not been done properly or the correct information was not given at a crucial time … Continue reading
So far I have been able to get some information about how to attain free legal assistance from the school of lawyers in Orihuela. If you have taken the step of reporting the crime or case to the police or at the law … Continue reading