- Energy Performance Certificates
- Free Legal Aid
- Funeral Plans
- Including extentions
- Non Residence Tax
- pools etc in your deeds.
- Publications by Orihuela Town Hall
- Register extentions, pools, garages etc. with rates office (Catastro).
- Sin categoría
- Spanish Ombudsman
- Take your builder to court.
- Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court.
- Victims of Domestic Violence.
- Visit With the Orihuela planning councilor
Tag Archives: Energy Performance Certificates
Recently I have had a number of people ask me if the Energy Proficiency certificate needs to be Visado. The answer to this is no, it is not required by law any notary or land registry will verify this to … Continue reading
The spanish government recently passed a bill that will require all existing homes in Spain that are for sale or rent to have an “energy performance certificate” from the 1st of June 2013. Once the new regulations have come into … Continue reading